Do you love the thought of coordinating administrative efforts so that schools can raise money for instruments, trips, uniforms, and camps?
We are looking for a dynamic person with creativity and attention to detail to coordinate various marketing and finance initiatives across our fundraising company!
What You’ll Do
- Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll split your time between assisting the finance and
- Complete basic accounting entry tasks.
- Handle accounts receivables follow-up.
- Be the go-to person to pull information for school vendor packets and annual audit/tax preparation.
- Coordinate marketing programs and their distribution.
- Coordinate annual conference details, including organizing travel and accommodations, shipping booth materials to convention sites.
- Maintain the company’s social media accounts with content and replying to comments.
Great organization and time management skills will help you balance and execute these tasks successfully. And you’ll interface and collaborate with our internal corporate office team and our sales reps across the country in various ways, so great interpersonal and communications skills are a must.
The right candidate will have a sense of urgency, be able to multi-task, and use office technology fluently. Previous customer service and data entry experience required. Accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
Who We Are
Century Resources has been in business for over 45 years and is a multi-state school fundraising company that helps school programs earn money for their ever-growing needs. Our company has been helping schools develop successful fundraising programs year after year, making this a relationship business. Every day is different with a lot of learning opportunities.
Century Resources offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, plus an HSA program, and a 401k plan with match. Paid time off includes vacation, holidays and 7 Fridays in the summer. Yes -that means a 4-day work week for 7 weeks!
This is a full in-office position. It is not remote.
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume.