Supporting Educational Opportunities with Century Resources
As part of the Century Resources sales team, you will control your own financial future. You will get to engage with students, educators and parents in your community, and promote the best secondary school fundraising program in the industry. You will manage your own schedule, and work hard during the school year for more flexibility during the summer, when you want it most.
Century offers fundraising solutions to Middle and High Schools to help fund bands, orchestras, choirs, teams and other school groups, delivering substantial and much-needed profits for them. With over 40 years of experience, we hire people – and train them – because we believe in them. Our training program and selling process has been developed to make you successful, and it is backed by a robust support system at our corporate headquarters.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, closing and managing fundraising programs within your protected geographic territory;
- Working independently and maintaining your calendar and prospect list to drive sales;
- Providing in-the-field customer service to sponsors (educators) and students; and
- Managing the sales process via the proven, Century Resources CRM system.
Who we are looking for:
We want you to love secondary school groups and match their energy! The right candidate will be a hard worker, organized, money-motivated, able to relate to students, willing to follow a consultative sales process and able to work independently. It is helpful if you:
- Have had experience in field sales or account management, or as a teacher, coach, or youth leader
- Participated in music, cheer or dance programs, sports teams or other school groups
- Have local area familiarity
- Are open to learning and following a proven sales process, maintaining personal accountability
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, develop relationships quickly and are comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable automobile
- Have experience with technology including Microsoft Office and mobile applications
- Be ready to set up and manage a personal business office in your home
Territory Sales Representative Opportunities Currently Available:
- We are currently hiring for Sales positions all over the country! If you’re interested, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply upload your resume using the link at the bottom of the page.
Compensation: Our employees are part of our family, and for the effort you put in, you’ll get back. Century Resources offers a starting base salary plus commission, bonus program, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, plus an HSA program, and a 401k plan with match. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.